Monday, May 7, 2007

Person Making Contest...

Updated 'politically correct' Man Making Contest Joke...

So one day a very well-known and prominent Engineer had a spiritual crisis. She decided to take off a month and partake in a quest to find the meaning in life.

She wandered through the forest, and climbed the tallest moutain she could find. She fasted for 10 days and nights.

Eventually, GOD came to her in a vision, and said, "Hello, my child, what is troubling you?"

"Lord,", she responded, "We humans have come a long way in our science and technology, we have created many wonders, we can bulid massive structures, we have harnessed the power of the wind, the sea, and even the sun. We have learned to clone and grow our own children.I fear that you are no longer needed in this world that we have created.

God thought and pondered on this for a moment and finally he said, "Very well, my child, how about we have a person making contest." If you can make a better person then I have, then I will leave you to be on your own.

The Engineer thought for a moment, bent down and grabbed a handfull of dirt, with a smirk on her face she said "Okay I'm ready when you are !"

But GOD, looked at her, shook his head and stated, "No, my child, you must get your own dirt !"

No comments: