Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

In this weeks podlet, I wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween. I know that I am very excited this Halloween because it is the 1st Halloween that my daughter seems really excited about. We tried to take her out last Halloween 'Trick or Treating'.

Play the audio file below to here some of my thoughts about Halloween, how it has changed, and to listen to a funny irish folk song from Marc Gunn.





quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="170" height="30" name="pcpp" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />



Here's some funny Halloween photos to watch while you're listening



And don't forget about. It just wouldn't be Halloween without..

No comments: