Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Funny Out-Of-Office E-Mail Auto-Reply

Out of Office auto-replies can be great when you are on vacation, and you want to let others know you won't be checking your email.

Here 10 great Out of Office autoreplies you should consider the next time you are heading out on vacation (If you have the guts that is)

1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.

2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

3. Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain removed so that I may be promoted to management

4. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation on 4/18. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

Read More...

No comments: