Monday, May 26, 2008

I gotta be me !

Live life being the person you are, not the person you think you should be !

You don't have to be funny, smart, good natured, intelligent, good looking, a rock star, and you certainly don't have to try to be something you are not.

Take this moement to think about who you are (yeah this moment right NOW, your obviously not doing anything else important )

If you find yourself constantly trying to change to be "better", TELL, yourself, "there's nothing wrong with me I'm great !"

Self Improvement is fine... if your a serial killer and your trying to kick the habit, or maybe you want to give up smoking or drugs. But please don't loose the things that make you who you are

Always take the time to re-connect with yourself, your values, your hidden qualities, shout them out or write them in your diary.

And finally remember...no one on their death bed sighs and says "I wish I had spent more time at the office"

No comments: